We came back to Paris after two marvellous years in Switzerland, living on the shores of Lake Geneva.
Mummy and Daddy got in touch with Paola after having tried all the well-known estate agencies in Paris.
The requirements specification was very demanding:
– a marvellous view with greenery to remind us of Switzerland
– a well-organized surface area of 200 m2
– a welcoming, elegant kitchen, with lots of space so that we can have our friends in to see us
– a big bedroom for each of us
– a completely renovated flat with tasteful decoration, high-quality materials and the character of older property
– an en-suite bathroom for every bedroom
Paola spent a lot of time listening to Mummy on the ‘phone so that she could understand exactly what we were looking for.
It was the beginning of July, and the start of the new school year would soon be upon us…
A few days later we flew into Paris to meet Paola.
She chose just one flat for us to see, so that we could get things done quickly.
And it was a miracle after months of hunting around: all the family fell in love with it!!
Since then, it’s been just like paradise…
To welcome us into our pretty new home, Paola very kindly left the kind of toy we dream about in each of our bedrooms (she had asked Mummy for several ideas so as to be certain to find something we would like!!).
As time went by, Mummy and Paola became friends.
Thank you very much, Paola.
Fleur and Chloé.